SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] apache htaccess setup allowoveride all ?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] apache htaccess setup allowoveride all ?
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:53:08 +1100 (EST)
- Reply-to: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.1
what do I need to allow htaccess ?
as soon as I put this htaccess:
# cat .htaccess
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc on
I get '500 Internal server error';
error log says:
[Fri Feb 01 12:49:07 2008] [alert] [client 18.104.22.168]
min/.htaccess: php_flag not allowed here, referer:
currently the /etc/httpd/conf.d has like:
the vhost conf has like:
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks +IncludesNOEXEC
AllowOverride AuthConfig Limit
Allow from all
do I also need 'AllowOverride All' in vhost's conf ?