SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] hacking at php: how to set a variable
- To: Rich Buggy <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] hacking at php: how to set a variable
- From: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:51:15 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20071128 SeaMonkey/1.1.7
Rich Buggy wrote:
While you're redeveloping you should also read about Cross-site
Scripting and why you should escape user input before sending it back to
On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 21:29 +1100, Voytek Eymont wrote:
On Sun, December 30, 2007 8:46 am, Peter Rundle wrote:
BTW this style of Sql that you've written is at risk of SQL injection.
as it is, this website is pending redevelopment, and, there is less than
200 ppl than can access the actual site, it was a custom written cms, I
just hack some alterations once in a while
Isn't PHP fun?
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services
No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting
and reasoning as fear.
-- Edmund Burke