Re: [SLUG] OT Jobs in Sydney Australia

leei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I wanted to find out if there are jobs available in Australia for a junior
Linux systems admin more than likely in the Sydney area.

I do not have any Linux certifications but I am working towards my LPI 101.

It may be worth your while to join Australia's system administration industry body: SAGE-AU. As an international member you'd join as an associate rather than a full member, and I believe the fees are correspondingly less. This is a particularly good resource as many businesses advertise system administration jobs for all levels to the SAGE-AU jobs list. It's also a good resource for help with system administration problems and issues.

For more information visit:  http://www.sage-au.org.au/

I believe that SLUG has a jobs list that you may find of use:

Linux Australia also has a jobs list: