SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] terminal via email
- To: Amos Shapira <amos.shapira@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] terminal via email
- From: Matthew Hannigan <mlh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:12:53 +1100
- Cc: Grant Parnell <gripz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.14 (2007-02-12)
On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 12:19:11PM +1100, Amos Shapira wrote:
> > I'm afraid the name of the package escapes me at this moment.
> > Debianites?
> $ apt-cache search gpg mail command
> grunt - Secure remote execution via UUCP or e-mail using GPG
Ah-hah! Now why couldn't I remember that?
The name is so evocative!
> The package's "copyright" file doesn't list where it was downloaded it
> from (as I think it should), but i hope this will give you something
> to follow.
It's at http://www.complete.org/jgoerzen/softindex.html,
but it's noted as 'Former, Complete, or unsupported'
and only exists as a darcs repo, not tar ball.
Maybe greeno's procmail scheme is a better bet.