SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] terminal via email
- To: Grant Parnell <gripz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] terminal via email
- From: Matthew Hannigan <mlh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:36:24 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.14 (2007-02-12)
On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 08:08:44AM +1100, Grant Parnell wrote:
> It's pretty dangerous unless you've got a secure email (eg PGP signed &
> encrypted) but consider this:-
There's a package in debian which can do this more or
less safely because it uses gpg singed mail or similar.
I'm afraid the name of the package escapes me at this moment.