SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] clam/amavis changing owner on /var/log OK ?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] clam/amavis changing owner on /var/log OK ?
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:40:42 +1000 (EST)
- Reply-to: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.1
On Tue, October 23, 2007 12:48 pm, Matthew Hannigan wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 12:50:03PM +1000, Voytek Eymont wrote:
> Er you don't have both installed do you?! I'd remove every rpmforge
> package first.
yes, I have, you mean, doesn't the rpm take care of such niggly details??
no, I've 'rpm -e' clam* and amavisd-new 1st, then installed new
but that stuff differs somewhat from what I knew before...
just thinking... in the past, I've wgetted that stuff from Dag Wieers sp?,
and, it always worked good, (expect for need to manually update the
applications), I might go back to Dag's RPMs (though Dag seems to be part
of rpmforge now),
thanks for all your help,