SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Ubuntu and a crossword compiler
- To: "wbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Ubuntu and a crossword compiler
- From: Zhasper <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:10:46 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=W2w3qKEdXxPH2UIWNVl1+IlIcFr1H4KEnGYw3XmH7lY=; b=jcBkK96A7wRwKXXpm932a6yPI+mHZ8NMtjFzruIKfpg8UeuwOtC1Cb8ZH3u9hAbSqcLw3rT89w9D2gLCXOIGqHsLVNZopNzVM88FgMRWrNip2DdfrRAuFUopjOHjx+Jspbdigoocc9aMcJLI6YPk8hvhxrPHtj2wpYC/R3OiXDE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=ClCquYME0vkDGfGq6t56+8uGe/fK0J7zmm6N2yJxCgtYqiDg8BmWlOBLMFR8zMxzfwpAWnPEFmXgejuAt+pVRrFjXdc4DvPiZAMglgjllQ1KI1fkfe9J8ljZ1GdtjC/ce0AoKymiOxL9NC597R8myzxSPmoiQQq0q4L7Inlso/4=
Google for "ubuntu enable multiverse".
Click on first entry, read.
On 03/10/2007, wbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <wbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want to install a crossword compiler on my laptop.
> Which is running Ubuntu Feisty Fawn.
> Downloaded the tarball, unpacked it.
> And followed the first instruction.
> Then did it again, because I have some messages that I can't follow.
> One of them was to install a C compiler, specifically gcc.
> apt-get install gcc says that it is installed and doesn't need upgrading.
> but to make sure multiverse is enabled.
> Dunno multiverse.
> I attach the error log. Can anyoine advise me, please?
> William Bennett.
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User's Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> Subscription info and FAQs: http://slug.org.au/faq/mailinglists.html
There is nothing more worthy of contempt than a man who quotes himself
- Zhasper, 2004