Re: [SLUG] Fwd: Laptop repairs - anyone?

Hi DaZZa,

I had some success in getting cheap screen repairs for a Thinkpad T30 with Laptop Rescue a coupla years back:

Might be worth a call.

On 22/08/2007, at 12:23 PM, DaZZa wrote:

Second try - got a weird bounce from the first one!

I've just been given a reasonably decent Toshiba laptop that'd be
perfect to run Linux on, but it's got an issue with the screen.

I know it's the screen because when I plug it into an external screen,
the display is fine.

Anyone got a decent place they go to for laptop repairs I can get a
quote from to decide if this thing is worth fixing?