Re: [SLUG] [ot] Size of open source support market

<quote who="Richard Hayes">

> I am trying to find estimates of the size of the support market for open
> source products, ie the so called 'widget frosting' business.
>
> Can anyone suggest any good sites?

In Australia? Nothing particularly all-encompassing. You could refer to OSIA
membership, but we know that's a pretty small club compared to the number of
companies participating in the Open Source industry at large...

In the next few weeks you'll find out about a Waugh Partners project aimed
toward answering precisely this question. Keep your ears peeled. ;-)

- Jeff

--
Open Source in Mobile 2007: Madrid, Spain     http://www.osimconference.com/

   "I haven't been this excited since the introduction of devfs." - Mark
                      Rosenstand on upstart-devel list