SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Evolution and Telstra
- To: Mark Phillips <mark.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Evolution and Telstra
- From: Scott Waller <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:35:50 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Although I don't use Telstra, I do have that problem sometimes. I don't
believe it is ISP specific.
My work around is; as soon as I get that message I simply close
Evolution and then reopen. If you try and "fix" it when you have
received that message then you just start chasing your tail.
On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 14:45 +1000, Mark Phillips wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is anybody else having Evolution mailbox synchronisation problems with
> Telstra ADSL.
> It seems to be almost continuous .....
> Mark Phillips
> Snarky comments WILL be ignored :-)
M. 0439 168 103
F. 02 9838 1782