[SLUG] mgetty+sendfax with selinux

Hello,

I installed FC7 on to a box that has a modem attached for receiving faxes. The box has selinux active. I installed the mgetty+sendfax package and all is working as expected except for the faxes not being spooled to /var/spool/fax/incoming. The mgetty log shows:

08/20 13:24:23 yS0 fax_get_pages: can't write to '/var/spool/fax/incoming': Permission denied

The perms on the directory look fine. The audit log shows:

type=AVC msg=audit(1187580263.762:47107): avc: denied { write } for pid=7695 comm="mgetty" name="incoming" dev=sda6 ino=448519 scontext=system_u:system_r:getty_t:s0 tcontext=system_u:object_r:var_spool_t:s0 tclass=dir

plus a couple more lines. I suspect selinux is blocking the write.

If it is selinux, does someone know how to tell it to let the fax be spooled into correct directory and also to let the new_fax script run ?

I have looked over the selinux doco and I am still in the dark.

Regards
Chris