Re:[SLUG] video for websites.

Hi David,

I do a fair bit of video editing (home videos) using Kino, Avidemux, ffmpeg CLI stuff, GopChop, GIMP etc.

If you'd like to PM me, I'd be happy to help you work out what you need to do.

Regards,

Patrick

david <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:08:07 +1000

I'm going to have to do some short (30-60 second?) videos for websites
soon. They will be edited versions of material shot on camcorders..
pretty standard stuff really.

The last time I did it I used iMovie to create quicktime, but I would
like to use FOSS this time.

Does anyone have any thoughts about what's the best format/software?

thanks..

David.