SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Audio skipping on Ubuntu kernels
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Audio skipping on Ubuntu kernels
- From: Dean Hamstead <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:38:11 +1000
- Organization: FragFest AU
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Windows/20070716)
see hard disk IO
Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Dean Hamstead">
i know this isnt a solution, but...
is there any reason you cant go to a cpu specific kernel?
Because the largely pointless number of CPU specific kernels were reduced to
a single generic kernel for edgy.