Re: [SLUG] Query on The Gimp

wbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I've just finished installing Ubuntu 7.04
and decided to look at The Gimp.

According to the Help file, the help files are missing.
In particular, I was told that gimp-help-en was nowhere
to be found.

I've seen this before, when I was using Fedora. Is there
something special about these files that I don't know about?

Any help etc.

Bill Bennett.

On Fedora, the help files are in a separate package. Does Ubuntu 7.04 have a similar arrangement?

Maybe an "apt-get install gimp-help-en" from the command line will help, if you're comfortable running commands like that.