SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Query on The Gimp
- To: wbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Query on The Gimp
- From: Mark Chandler <mcl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 00:05:18 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (X11/20070719)
On Fedora, the help files are in a separate package. Does Ubuntu 7.04
have a similar arrangement?
I've just finished installing Ubuntu 7.04
and decided to look at The Gimp.
According to the Help file, the help files are missing.
In particular, I was told that gimp-help-en was nowhere
to be found.
I've seen this before, when I was using Fedora. Is there
something special about these files that I don't know about?
Any help etc.
Maybe an "apt-get install gimp-help-en" from the command line will help,
if you're comfortable running commands like that.