Re: [SLUG] MS2003 Server training for freedom hating customer!?

thanks matt - i will take a look.  Trent

On 13/06/07, matt@xxxxxxxxxxx <matt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> It doesent matter how hard i try I cant seem to get away from customers
> that
> have MS 2000 or MS 2003 servers.
>
> I have resided myself to the fact that I am going to have to be trained
in
> this area, so my question is: "can anyone recommend a training provider
> that
> provide courses in MS Server and Exchange Server training (e.g. over a
> week
> or so)?"

I've used dimension data for citrix in the past and they were pretty good,
http://www.ddls.com.au

another alternative that the windows guys where I work use is new horizons
http://www.nhaustralia.com.au their advantage is you don't have to
complete the courses in a block of days if thats difficult for you to
arrange, you can do them a day or two a week, not instructor led, but you
have access to the instructor on site if you need, otherwise self paced at
their site.

HTH
Matt Chan

--