SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] MS2003 Server training for freedom hating customer!?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] MS2003 Server training for freedom hating customer!?
- From: "Trent Murray" <trent.murray@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:52:09 +1000
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=N0fyPrq9VNgM6wpdtpt19dmFecceMW6spYC0KdCNVkAuWa4ryT12uPWaUhNKDjNJJUWExHDspYkUaYxa4s7rwmK3LvRsrLoXbEXC6mspg69MUozOOA43cGY7nJO6CHYI3Mccng5lYhcLY+sYOiV3Z+ir4E+WvBVBpLcBPuyiH7U=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=PUylNflX+7QrNDjWS7l7TkvlzLMi+bNblf5LakYj7+vaXf+3dRov+GbNv5gdPoTSKxYQuvhJkAnhLyaA4yx5tqZ4KXkxKL7vJqgiGk95oTinAD60zYQXm2yEECpUm6vGiEExZ5dVxlugesCpOtXv4zoVxYBY/yU77sTSadvfsII=
It doesent matter how hard i try I cant seem to get away from customers that
have MS 2000 or MS 2003 servers.
I have resided myself to the fact that I am going to have to be trained in
this area, so my question is: "can anyone recommend a training provider that
provide courses in MS Server and Exchange Server training (e.g. over a week
Thanks in advance!