SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] ssh questions
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] ssh questions
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:24:07 +1000 (EST)
- Reply-to: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.1
On Tue, June 5, 2007 5:04 pm, Zhasper wrote:
> On 05/06/07, Glen Turner <gdt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 12:02 +1000, Zhasper wrote:
>> 10% of users will choose a poor password. Better to get ssh to
>> insist on a public key, and then call login so it can ask for their
>> password too.
> Yes.. but I'd made an assumption that Voytek doesn't have any users on
> his machine.
> I should have stated that assumption though..
your assumption was correct; I should've stated it though;
no users except for me have shell access, only ftp
thanks to everyone for all the suggestions