[SLUG] Re: how to edit slug calendar event?

On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 23:09 +1000, Peter Miller wrote:
> I wanted to edit the CodeCon page to add some details, and I
> mysteriously can't edit it any more.  What happened?

Strangely, the web site doesn't say who to email should you have
problems with the web site.  Anywhere.

Could some kind person tell me who to talk to about re-obtaining edit
permission for http://slug.org.au/node/65 please?

Regards
Peter Miller <millerp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
/\/\*        http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.

"Dilbert Principle: The most ineffective workers are
systematically moved to the place where they can do
the least damage: management." --Scott Adams