SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How to capture/print flash .swf file?
- To: bill <billb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How to capture/print flash .swf file?
- From: "David P" <davidrox@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:35:35 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=IhSSiWytnmcT6lbjCFKJc8tb2drn8FhsoXo6EkSacBa/nCRe49CHcc1DZVkYNpcEDrKG+jmzGs29T0qrcfrF/LXMbM/H4KCdc/ySpZGlykG7ogZ6snO7lJklFz9TZ77l4eykZ+AWsdiTuT2oHcAIuyNqf8VyMxJy8nktN/IlwtY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=Jf8mTEUbPxQ1id8yEFmVlx62lQxBFqydE2QGn79vyKRD6a7d2ad2nI3W6GILhbkbsH89hxq1dUCjf1P2YKhP49QxQ1xgpl5zlqQlvHkY7TFGtzcKDj40eY25CLl9C3CC0YO2XdPb0CqdCuOTH4D2h+Hl4llxoMbEzqrIlpOySx8=
On 4/29/07, bill <billb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've already got Flash Player 9 plugin installed for Firefox, and it has
a print option - which as stated - doesn't work for me.
I actually didn't notice that the plugin had a Print option. However,
I was referring to the standalone player, that is, a binary that can
open and display SWF files without the need for Firefox or any
browser. The Print option in that program might work better.
The map itself looks like a vector image created in Flash, so I don't
think it's stored as a standard image anywhere that you can grab.