SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Re: Re. Etch on ibook
- To: Alan L Tyree <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Re: Re. Etch on ibook
- From: Alan L Tyree <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:20:16 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, Adam Bogacki <afb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: Sage Tutorial Systems Pty Ltd
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:57:28 +1000
Alan L Tyree <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:44:44 +1200
> Adam Bogacki <afb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I reinstalled from the main Debian disk #1 and now it is working - but
only from the Power icon on the Gnome panel. I suppose I need some gdm
config or something to get it to appear in the Logout/shutdown dialog
in the Desktop menu.
Anyway, it works! and I am currently a happy Etch camper.
Thanks for the help.
Alan L Tyree http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan
Tel: +61 2 4782 2670 Mobile: +61 427 486 206
Fax: +61 2 4782 7092 FWD: 615662