Re: [SLUG] 27th April 2007 SLUG Monthly Meeting

<quote who="James Dumay">

> Sure thing Jeff - I think it's very relevant :)
>
> Can you also pimp it at SLUGlets? Perhaps you could give a more in depth
> spiel about GNOME Mobile and Embedded relating to the OLPC and other
> products/projects.

Sure thing, unless I have to leave early.

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

    "So: Stop selling software. Give it away. Work out some other way to
   make money, because pretending it's not replicable is not it. Profit."
                               - Martin Pool