Re: [SLUG] Doing a demo of Ubuntu at my place of work

Thanks Craige.

I am generally good at presentaitons and public speaking and I know a few
things about Linux (about 5 years exp).  But yes, I haven't experience in
combing the two.

Interesting website you linked to there.  I might indeed take up the offer if
another, bigger opportunity (speaking to school organisers as we have a few
government contracts) presents itself.

Thanks Craige for your information and vote of support.

--
Regards