Re: [SLUG] Blogging system recommendations

This one time, at band camp, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:

> maybe even a video clip?

Of course.  And I may well be asking questions about Flash Video in the
future.  (Then again, I might just use YouTube).

> Is there a reason you aren't going with
> <https://www2.blogger.com/start?hl=en>
>
> my own reservations were to do with making it part of a bigger website.

The same reservations as yours.  Blogger _used_ to ftp its stuff onto
your site.  Leaving beside the security implications, that would at
least work, but now it all seems to be geared around hosted blogs.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.rumble.net

 "Those who know nothing of foreign languages know nothing
  of their own."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe