Re: [SLUG] Blogging system recommendations

This one time, at band camp, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:

> maybe even a video clip?

Of course.  And I may well be asking questions about Flash Video in the
future.  (Then again, I might just use YouTube).

> Is there a reason you aren't going with
> <https://www2.blogger.com/start?hl=en>
> my own reservations were to do with making it part of a bigger website.

The same reservations as yours.  Blogger _used_ to ftp its stuff onto
your site.  Leaving beside the security implications, that would at
least work, but now it all seems to be geared around hosted blogs.

Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>

 "Those who know nothing of foreign languages know nothing
  of their own."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe