Re: [SLUG] Blogging system recommendations

Quoting Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>:

PHP is just too much of an open invitation to write buggy code.

If PERL or Python had as many novice programmers calling their programs PERLxxx or PythonXXX then I'm sure these languages would look just as bad.

Feel free to recommend things that don't meet all the desirables.  I
suspect I'll have to compromise because there aren't many blogging tools
that don't use databases, are written in Perl and have the features I
mentioned.

WordPress.

--
Rich Buggy