Re: [SLUG] OKI 5540

Hi Del,
	I have used other OKI's for customers and no probs, try
linuxprinting.org for more info. and additional ppd files.

Cheers Bud.

--
Best Regards

The Team at ABD Computers

ABD Computer Installations
Get A Better Deal !

Phone: 0408 867 967
Web: http://www.abdcomputers.net
Email: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ABD Computer Installations E-mail and E-mail Server is Virus and Spyware
Free.
We request recipients of this E-mail to place us in the white-list of
friendly E-mailers.
                      -This privilege was achieved because we use Linux.