[SLUG] OKI 5540

Hi,

I'm looking at replacing our venerable HP 3330 MFP (printer/scanner/fax/copier)
a mid-range model, more up to date, with a duplexing kit and colour.  Although
I've always bought HP printers in the past, HP have a Colour LaserJet 2800 which
at $1600 or so looks a bit flimsy, doesn't have duplexing, and not large enough
paper trays or duty cycle, and the 4730x which at $10,000 is too big and somewhat
overkill, and nothing in between.

The printer I've been looking at is the OKI C5540 MFP which is around $3,000.

Has anyone used this or can recommend an alternative colour MFP with similar
specs that runs OK on Linux?

--
Del