From: Lindsay Holmwood <lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: SLUG Activities <activities@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:10:22 +1100
Subject: [activities] Call For Participation: Distro Discussion Panel @
        Friday's meeting

Hi all!
We're looking for volunteers to represent Linux distribution at Friday's
panel. There will be a bunch of questions from the audience and a number
from the moderator, with the session lasting a bit under an hour.

If you'd like to be part of the panel, please respond to this email with
the distro you'd like to represent.

If someone else has already volunteered themselves for your prefered
distro, volunteer anyway! We can work out a shared spot on the panel. :-)

Thanks!
Lindsay

--
http://slug.org.au/ (the Sydney Linux Users Group)