SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] revoking and unrevoking uid looses signatures?
- To: "SLUG List" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] revoking and unrevoking uid looses signatures?
- From: "Amos Shapira" <amos.shapira@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:02:42 +1100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=KqlCA5+TPFSR7/daSVd+rT8633s9f3VVOHdOVzHnZ2s/4LODBWuv5yWN/HA7zrv8avHdnqLPf764fwtF6l2vZmgjGr1nCUNc8Eknt6SDLBJwF3/PFuG2Tnd0uRdPIDq9MnpXiHhj8hdCQAdifsc0t95LUI3KLH1hcDLw6QfjWUU=
I've mistakenly revoked an old uid then realized that what I should have
done is to add my new e-mail address to that key.
I've "unrevoked" the key by removing the revocation signature but now it
doesn's list all the signatures I had on this key before.
I haven't updated key servers with the key yet, so there is no issue of
Is there a way to get these signatures back?