SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Checking my understanding of using DynDNS.org services.
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Checking my understanding of using DynDNS.org services.
- From: Phil Scarratt <fil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:41:30 +1100
- Organization: Draxsen Technologies
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20061206)
Michael Lake wrote:
Phil Scarratt wrote:
This was sent via gmail
Great. The headers are fine and dont show the gmail when I click reply
so looks very useful. I think Gmail will be fine for what I need. I'll
work on that when I have my laptop handy.
Oops...that last email went via gmail and I forgot I had changed my
default address back to the gmail account so will appear to come from