SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Checking my understanding of using DynDNS.org services.
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Checking my understanding of using DynDNS.org services.
- From: Phil Scarratt <fil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:33:38 +1100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:sender; b=T0J7h9EdBitr4JGaF1JnOuJvE5sFkYokYRm6A4XYJQg9QbIBLUV2bH3YofaIDhkwttIRnPU/CkEypirTi7cv08SNBbO3gVQp2em2Wwm6Ftgy5Vk4CpoJsLuFd1pc8b433hEqTAy6khwPGZWELLNmtF7RUkRCvECV59Se61Pr1II=
- Organization: Draxsen Technologies
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (X11/20061206)
Phil Scarratt wrote:
Michael Lake wrote:
and also here:
Byron Hillis wrote:
That link says that gmail rewrites the from and reply-to addresses to
your gmail address.
Yeah I saw that when I read into it in more detail. It also looks like
you have to have SSL setup too. I'll try it sometime this week but I
don't think its a 5 minute thing to setup. I certainly want my from:
to be mikel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This was sent via gmail
from my workstation using Thunderbird that is...