SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Checking my understanding of using DynDNS.org services.
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Checking my understanding of using DynDNS.org services.
- From: Phil Scarratt <fil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:23:06 +1100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:sender; b=d9N0lk8ZO1OaMdTPX5CTd9byRCsABdGcRwRn9paWeMR9lWRQJd01RtLAnbhy1y/5BdKx57iYYiXkQvnxOYKPZlBmYbV2Y0/kGRLn+judL0qC+c6Xs+Xl5cT1KkrpaYnmoIKBDsmGSZ4lPnRXgbujZhKfJYYp5Pr5/s3liPmB9L0=
- Organization: Draxsen Technologies
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20061206)
Michael Lake wrote:
and also here:
Byron Hillis wrote:
That link says that gmail rewrites the from and reply-to addresses to
your gmail address.
Yeah I saw that when I read into it in more detail. It also looks like
you have to have SSL setup too. I'll try it sometime this week but I
don't think its a 5 minute thing to setup. I certainly want my from: to
This was sent via gmail