SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re: [coders] Sydney Python, Web, Coders Social Meetup - Thursday Feb 1 2007
- To: "Mark Rees" <mark.john.rees@xxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, coders@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Re: [coders] Sydney Python, Web, Coders Social Meetup - Thursday Feb 1 2007
- From: "Mark Rees" <mark.john.rees@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:09:00 +1100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=mNnZZUMXCjT8huD9puLtIBbG3IYutaGR0v4kzte80Eb4lV7mowfFzbgl8kLBX/zPwBsK8urTvibwSEm/ciJ3lnzNkOjpPgsmuz6Ex5eWaHHg01Ly9cZqyQf8co11lrq39Ta/eqhKTZ963rsE0Us92mcLGyL1Imu58woGTj7pyaA=
We have a simple home page at Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/sydneypython/web/sypy-home that seems to
work. But certainly will continue to post event annoucements to the slug
lists as we had a couple of list members at yesterdays meeting.
I also must get round to joining SLUG myself.
On 1/31/07, Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<quote who="Mark Rees">
> It was suggested by a fellow Python coder that others who may interested
> in our social gatherings can be found on these maillists.
Yes! Thanks very much for posting -- does this group have a website? If
the SLUG website might be a good place to post an event calendar. Whether
not you feel comfortable doing that, please do add slug/coders to your
announcement locations. Inquiring minds want to know! :-)
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia
"Try Thunderbird, like Evolution but without all the features." - Pia