[SLUG] Re: [coders] Sydney Python, Web, Coders Social Meetup - Thursday Feb 1 2007

Hi Jeff,

We have a simple home page at Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/sydneypython/web/sypy-home that seems to
work. But certainly will continue to post event annoucements to the slug
lists as we had a couple of list members at yesterdays meeting.

I also must get round to joining SLUG myself.

Regards

Mark

On 1/31/07, Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<quote who="Mark Rees">

> It was suggested by a fellow Python coder that others who may interested
> in our social gatherings can be found on these maillists.

Yes! Thanks very much for posting -- does this group have a website? If
not,
the SLUG website might be a good place to post an event calendar. Whether
or
not you feel comfortable doing that, please do add slug/coders to your
usual
announcement locations. Inquiring minds want to know! :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia
http://www.opencebit.com.au/

   "Try Thunderbird, like Evolution but without all the features." - Pia
                                   Waugh