SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Linux and POS
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Linux and POS
- From: Carlo Sogono <carlo.sogono@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:07:58 +1100
- Organization: Anchor Systems Pty Ltd
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (X11/20070103)
Russell Davie wrote:
I was wondering on suggestions of Linux POS (point of sale) solutions available for retail.
Has anybody seen this work in a live retail environment?
GNU would be great, however this may be unrealistic.
Links and contacts sought for who can do this sort of work here in Australia - NSW, QLD.
Who does this and who would you suggest?
I found this company when I was looking for Linux jobs last year. They
develop on Linux but their POS systems are probably not open source. I'm
not sure if that's what you're after.