SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] t/s dns name resolution, lack of
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] t/s dns name resolution, lack of
- From: "Voytek Eymont" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:41:11 +1100 (EST)
- Reply-to: lists@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.1
I have a user on BigPond cable that can no longer access a particular
both IE and FF says 'no such domain'
ping www.gazetaprawna.pl says 'no such domain name'
BUT, the server can be accessed OK as '188.8.131.52'
this is from Bigpond cable,
outside of BigPond cable I can access the server no problem, either via IP
or domain name
any suggestions ?
I tried 'dig @bigpond_dns_ip www.gazetaprawna.pl from my side, but, it
seems I can't dig Bigpond dns from outside