SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Firefox 2 - how to disable Session Manager?
- To: Sonia Hamilton <sonia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Firefox 2 - how to disable Session Manager?
- From: Scott Sinclair <scott-slug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:17:34 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.13 (2006-08-11)
On Wed 22 Nov, 2006 at 09:32:21 +1100, Sonia Hamilton wrote:
> Anyone know how to disable the new Session Manager in Firefox 2? (The
> feature that says 'your last session crashed' when you open Firefox, if
> you didn't shutdown Firefox previously eg with a sudo halt).
Just tried this, and it seemed to work (no msg after a killall -9
firefox-bin anyway! :-)
1) Go to about:config
2) Right click the list of items, go New -> Boolean
3) preference name should be: browser.sessionstore.enabled
4) value False
5) try and see!
I think the only downside is this disables it completely, whether on a clean
shut down or not.
PS. More information at: