SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] graphical file manager for linux?
- To: "Luke Vanderfluit" <luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] graphical file manager for linux?
- From: "Michael Kedzierski" <waikurosu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:35:28 +1100
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=VJEYd0P6LHndXwTSYXp4Trut3O9ydDmtKdFGK8Y9Pv/V7NiyIy4ehHeBqekU2dW+vke6tHzILO/Nw7jErwEmxet/s2JeDzyz2U+bXr2YmdV5umO0i2nD3LdGLD8Nsy3XN4UVlsktxHDAajkegJV2bBG+DOkeaIlog6e5JV0B68Y=
I use Rox Filer on my desktop machine, it's very light weight and
fast. Give it a whirl - http://rox.sourceforge.net/
On 11/15/06, Luke Vanderfluit <luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been using konqueror for a while as a graphical file browser to browse and view mainly source code files on my system.
Since it's fairly graphics resource hungry and has crashed a few times, which causes memory not get cleaned up properly etc...
I need another such file browser manager.
Any suggestions welcome.
.| .| |.|/.|_ .
:61 421 276 282:
SLUG - Sydney Linux User's Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
Subscription info and FAQs: http://slug.org.au/faq/mailinglists.html