SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] howto convert html to pdf?
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] howto convert html to pdf?
- From: Sonia Hamilton <sonia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:10:35 +1100
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.9i
* On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 06:01:03PM +1100, Michael Lake wrote:
> Well it depends on how well formed the HTML is. If its crap it could be
> hard to create neat, good looking PDF. Here are possibilities:
* On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 06:04:11PM +1100, Adam Kennedy wrote:
> Something like this should work for you.
* On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 06:17:22PM +1100, Craige McWhirter wrote:
> One solution would be to use html2ps then ps2pdf. I at least use ps2pdf
* On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 06:48:22PM +1100, David Kempe wrote:
> Funnily enough we have had a project just recently with the exact same
* On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 06:55:32PM +1100, Lindsay Holmwood wrote:
> I've used mozilla2ps before to do this, then hooked it into ps2pdf for
Thanks for all your suggestions everyone - I'll now get down and RTFM and
have a bit of a play :-)
Funny thing is that we're actually scraping from my company's intranet,
but for various reasons (ie politics...) it's easier to scrape the stuff
rather than trying to get it out of the central IT Department...
Sonia Hamilton. GPG key A8B77238.
One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them.
One OS to call them all, And in salvation bind them.
In the bright land of Linux, Where the hackers play.