Re: [SLUG] Setup of acpi to get Suspend/Hibernate Working

Dave Airlie wrote:

I tried using this vbetool last night but its already in the acpi scripts so should be working.
So I have now really no idea on how to fix it.

try moving the sdhci module aside, reboot and see if it works..
note rmmod sdhci may not work, as the hardware may still crrap out the machine on resume.. that of course assumes you have an SD slot and that it is cauing yor problem :-0

lsmod shows I don't have such a module loaded.

So far I have been going by these articles:
http://www.kcore.org/?menumain=4&menusub=2
http://www.sirlab.de/linux/debian_dell_d610.html

but their acpi setup seems different to mine probably because my Debian is a newer release.

Mike
--
Michael Lake
Computational Research Support Unit