SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How to list the devices with its respective loaded kernel modules?
- To: Vini Engel <vini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How to list the devices with its respective loaded kernel modules?
- From: O Plameras <oscarp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:28:04 +1000
- Cc: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20060614)
Vini Engel wrote:
Shakthi Kannan said the following on 30/08/06 14:14:
I was wondering if someone could give me a hint on
how to list the devices and its respective kernel modules.
/etc/modules.conf should give the associativity
between device files and modules.
Recent distros use /etc/modprobe.d/. Check the
configuration files in this directory.
There are some names in the modprobe files but there are still some
modules that are loaded by the hotplug and once they are loaded I
would like to be able to see to what device they are bound.