SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] How to list the devices with its respective loaded kernel modules?
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] How to list the devices with its respective loaded kernel modules?
- From: Vini Engel <vini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:03:38 +1000
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.8-1.1.fc4 (X11/20060501)
I was wondering if someone could give me a hint on how to list the
devices and its respective kernel modules. If there is a module loaded
for that device.
I had some way to do it but cannot remember now and all of the obvious
ways give me either the device list or the loaded modules list, but not
a correlated list.