SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Mailing Script Results
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Mailing Script Results
- From: Phil Scarratt <fil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:50:43 +1000
- Organization: Draxsen Technologies
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20060719)
Kevin Fitzgerald wrote:
So what do I do?
I usually output whatever I want to a file from inside the script, add
appropriate headers to the top (eg from, to etc etc) and then use
sendmail (or equivalent) directly with something like
sendmail email@xxxxxxxxx < script_output_file
There is probably a better way, but this works fine for me.