Re: [SLUG] Due date for LCA paper proposals?

Oh, good work Zookeeper team :) keep rocking!

James

On 8/25/06, Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+slug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi all,

Since I know that there are LCA people here and I'm too lazy
to find the appropriate email address, I was wondering it someone
could verify the correct closing date for LCA paper proposals.

The CFP web page :

    http://www.linux.conf.au/cfp

says Sept 1st, but I distinctly remember an earlier version with
a due date of Sept 30th.

Can someone clarify please?

Erik