Re: [SLUG] Re: [SLUG-ANNOUNCE] SLUG August Monthly Meeting (with new venue)

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 09:56:28 +1000, david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> How would the parking be there at this time of day [if any exists at all
> close by] ?

Lots of meter parking, most of which becomes free at 6:00pm (or maybe
6:30pm).  Most areas have a two hour limit, and I think it's about
$2/hr.  Closer to Crows Nest some areas are metered until 10:00pm.  I
don't often park in the streets around there, but I'd expect you'd be
able to find a spot not too far away (within 10 minutes walk).

Cheers,

John
--
OK, so it's not really thermite. It uses Mg++ instead of Al+++. I
suppose they figured that having the entire box disappear in a lake of