[SLUG] WAN simulation

Hi sluggers,

Quick question - I'm wanting to do some lab-based WAN simulation i.e.
have an ethernet link set up between two boxes that has wan-like
latencies on it. I was thinking I could maybe just insert a linux
router/forwarder into that link if I can find some means of
introducing forwarding delays there - anyone know of any way to do

Gavin Carr
Open Fusion - Open Source Business Solutions [ Linux - Perl - Apache ]
- Fashion is a variable, but style is a constant - Programming Perl