Re: [SLUG] How to get Nautilus to close the parent window?

<quote who="Michael Lake">

> Ah OK. I'll use Browser windows. I saw that option but it wasn't what I
> wanted as it provided too much info on the screen while the simpler file
> window was all I wanted. Hence I was looking for other options somewhere.

Too much info... in the sidebar? You can turn that off. You can turn most of
the other toolbar-ish widgets off too. :-)

- Jeff

        "We must be proactive, eternally vigilant, forever fighting,
             overwhelmingly clever and handsome." - Robert Love