Re: [SLUG] Dapper Drake

Many thanks to you and Luke for replying so quickly.
I have set up all the repositories,but Synaptic replies saying it cannot get all the info.
Then if i search for, transcode, i am told that if cannot be installed since it depends upon about 9 files which cannot be installed!!
Libdvdcss respond not at all, i cannot locate it.
Any futher help, Guys?
Should i try KUbunu? or does it not make any difference?
I is on a  Compaq Presario, B3800, and is working with the wireless network just fine.
One other thing, I don't appear to have any sound.
Any thoughts?
Gerald