SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How to find out what ports I can use for an apache service.
- To: Michael Lake <Mike.Lake@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How to find out what ports I can use for an apache service.
- From: Matthew Hannigan <mlh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:05:39 +1000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/220.127.116.11i
On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 03:21:43PM +1000, Matthew Hannigan wrote:
> What is the search app on? Tomcat? I've found mod_jk
> pretty easy to get working, but you can also use
> mod_proxy. mod_proxy also has specific support for tomcat's
> protocol (ajp13).
Just a clarification on that last bit in case anyone cares:
that's only in recent apache/mod_proxys