SLUG Mailing List Archives
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] slmodemd
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 07:28:45 +1000
- Organization: LANNet Computing Associates
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20060501)
I'm trying to get slmodemd running on a Toshiba lappy.
It used to work under the 2.6.15 kernel and compiles under 2.6.16 (FC5
build 2111), but won't start because the slamr module won't load:
# modprobe slamr
FATAL: Error inserting slamr
(/lib/modules/2.6.16-1.2111_FC5/extra/slamr.ko): Invalid argument
As far as I can make out I am working with the latest version which is
about 6 months old - slmodem-2.9.11-20051101.tar.gz
Has anyone got any later information, or is there any way I can diagnose
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannetlinux.com>
When you want a computer system that works, just choose Linux;
When you want a computer system that works, just, choose Microsoft.
Flatter government, not fatter government; abolish the Australian states.