V A L / u M
A m o x / c i I l / n
V / a G R A
C i A L / S
L e V / T R A
A m B / E N
P R O z & C

http://www.prosebutis.info <http://www.prosebutis.info>

I must get to the door, I must get to the door! he kept on saying
to himself, but it was a long time before he ventured to try. Then it
was like a horrible game of blind-mans buff. The place was full of
goblins running about, and the poor little hobbit dodged this way and
that, was knot up and helped the hobbit as well as he could. In the darkness
floundering in the cold water they had a difficult and very nasty job

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C680A3.BE8994F0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>A m o x / c i I l / n<BR>
<STRONG>C i A L / S</STRONG><BR>
L e V / T R A<BR>
T r & m a d o I<BR>
<STRONG>V A L / u M</STRONG><BR>
M e R /  D / A<BR>
X & n a x<BR>
A m B / E N<BR>
P R O z & C<BR>
S O m &<BR>
<STRONG>V / a G R A</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="http://www.prosebutis.info";><FONT face=Arial size=2>http://www.prosebutis.info</FONT></A></FONT></DIV><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>If you want food, and if you want to go on with this silly adventure?? <BR>its yours after all and not mine-you had better slap your arms and rub <BR>your legs and try and help me get the others out while there is a chance! <BR>   Thorin of course saw the sense of this, so after a few more groans he <BR>got up and helped the hobbit as well as he could. In the darkness <BR>floundering in the cold water they had a difficult and very nasty job <BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C68