Re: OSDC (Re: [SLUG] Snakes and Rubies?)

Mary Gardiner wrote:

> On Sun, May 21, 2006, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > At which point, you're only a couple of steps away from making it an "Open
> > Source Developer's Club" [1] for Sydney folks. Thoughts?
>
> +1 basically. I think there is definitely a group of more language
> agnostic people about who aren't really attracted to a language specific
> interest group.

I wouldn't go so far as to call myself language agnostic, but since
there aren't a lot of ocaml developers around, I would be interested
in a group which is open to all languages (other than VB of course ;-)).

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"life is too long to know C++ well" -- Erik Naggum